The wrong frog.
It is better for a princess like you to be asleep a hundred years and be kissed and be awake by the right prince than to stay awake and be kissed hundred times by the wrong frog.
Can't say I made the wrong decision, because I didn't.
Can't say I didn't give my all, because I did.
Can't say I wasn't happy, because I was.
There are just some things that are not meant to be -- like us
I gave it my all, pushed myself to the limits. But I'm not going to lie to myself again and say, "Hey, give him another chance. Maybe he can still change. Give him another shot, will you?". I've given him, like, a million chances already. He can't be changed - not even after a year, not even after two years! If not for me, then he should've done it for the Lord. I can't take the risk of getting married with someone who can't - or won't - even respect me. My Father loves me to the point where he gave his only begotten Son to die for my sins. I am loved.
I won't settle for less, because I.. deserve so much better
Before him, I had my standards. And now that he's shown me how awful he can be, I managed to recall the list again. I'm glad I did!To the boy (not even a man) who made me look like a fool, cheers to you! I won't go crying and pleading for you to get back with me. I was blinded before, but now I can see clearly.My future husband's qualities:
• Christian. NOT NOMINAL, BUT THE REAL ONE.
• Knows how to respect me no matter the situation.
• Loves my family.
• Creative. I'm pretty much into love letters, drawings, etc. So, yea, I'm requiring this one. :P
• Romantic. I'm a hopeless romantic. Girls need kilig moments!
• Musically-inclined. I fall for guitarists. ♪
• Man with a sense of humor. Who doesn't want a good laugh? D:
• Neat. I'm turned on when a man smells REALLY, REALLY GOOD. :">
• Clean nails.
• Keeps promises.
• Knows his priorities.
• Last but not the least, he who loves the Lord more than me.
Add-ons (parang pagkain lang):
• Dancer. One who can relate to me, since I'm a dancer myself. ♫
• Anime-lover. Childish as it may sound, but I still love watching anime/reading mangas. :P
• Loves children. I'm a Sunday School Teacher, so it's kind of a plus point for me.
If you lack one of these, then don't even think about it. I've had my fair share of heartaches, that's why I won't ever let that happen... AGAIN.“No man will ever claim you unless he claims you from Me. For I reserved a man for you who has My heart and loves Me even more than he loves you. For I won’t give you unless he asks you from Me. He is asleep; don’t wake him. He is busy for Me... My kingdom. Soon you will know him, but I have the perfect time. You are My princess and My daughter. Let no prince claim you unless he asks you from my hand for I am Your Father and King of kings. You, my princess is worth loving for.”