<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d1222442082327255346\x26blogName\x3dCrossroads.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://trash-from-dresses.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://trash-from-dresses.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6030302794807210883', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
11/8/08Y
This is what you get from having a four-year-old sister. :]

This is me [Skye Sweetnam]

Everyone has got a secret side
*a winding path up to a door thats open wide*
You think you know me
But I’m changing all the time
Cause if I wanna be sweet, if I wanna be wild
If I wanna cry like a child
If I pick up the world, it’s a ball in my hand
I guess that’s just who I am

Chorus:
This is me, can’t ignore it
Reaching out, breaking free
Constantly, falling forward
Yeah, I’m just going for it
This is me


Sometimes life is a confusing thing
When I talk it seems like no one’s listening
Try to be an angel, but I just can’t find my wings
If I wanna be sweet, but I wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuanna be wild
And I wanna try my own style
So I’ll make a mistake, and I’ll do it again
But I’ll do it the best that I can


[Chorus]

More than what you see
Finding out who I can be


[Chorus x2]

This is me, can’t ignore it
Breaking free
Falling forward
Yeah, I’m just going for it
This is me!

Tiffany - Feels like love Lyrics

Just sittin by myself
Watching the world go by
Sipping at my coffee and soaking up some sunshine
Out of the corner of my eye
I caught you smiling
How could I know you changed my life?
Without even trying
I just look into your eyes and I'm not afraid to fall
No I'm not afraid of anything at all

Couldn'ta come along at a better time
Yes this feels like love
Yes this feels like love
I look into your eyes and I realize
Yes this feels like love
Yes this feels like love
If I wake up in the night
Feeling a little scared
Put your arms around me tight and let me know your their.

I never felt this way before.
So exicted,
Baby your love is a divine thing
Couldn'ta come along at a better time
Yes this feels like love
Yes this feels like love
I look into your eyes and I realize
Yes this feels like love
Yes this feels like love
Sometimes when I'm with you I can't seem to catch my breath
I wanna be so sure, afraid to share what I have left

I just look into your eyes and I'm not afraid to fall
No I'm not afraid of anything at all
Couldn'ta come along at a better time
Yes this feels like love
Yes this feels like love
I look into your eyes and I realize
Yes this feels like love
Yes this feels like love
Couldn'ta come along at a better time
Yes this feels like love
Yes this feels like love
I look into your eyes and I realize
Yes this feels like love
Yes this feels like love
I realize
This feels like love
Feels like love
I feel
I feel
I realize
Feels like love
Feels like love

8:01 AM Photobucket