<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d1222442082327255346\x26blogName\x3dCrossroads.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://trash-from-dresses.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://trash-from-dresses.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6030302794807210883', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
9/14/08Y
To the Queen of the World. xD

Yes, I know I'm not beautiful (in your eyes maybe haha!). I didn't know you were backstabbing me until someone told me about all your rantings. Hmm.. May I ask you some questions?
If I'm the immature one, then why are you making a big deal out of my debut? Is it because you weren't invited?


I don't want to make this issue more complicated than it already is. BUT, I have to defend myslef. Your entry is a bit suspicious, though. That's not the real story, and you know it. Just so you know, I never wanted to be in the spotlight. So go ahead, it's all yours. You can take all the recognitions you want from the world :D I pity you, though, getting affected with my presence. It just so happened that people love me, that's why they went to my debut. :] And I thought you were the smart and mature one? XD


The overnight wasn't my fault. I really AM sick, my parents didn't allow me to go. I needed to go to church the next morning to feed myself spiritually because I wasn't able to have my quiet time the night that I got sick. You even told me that my debut won't be a loss anyway... so why are you so affected? :)) Another, I am not afraid of you - taking the spotlight away from me. My debut wasn't about MYSELf - It's about all the blessings that God has given me. This life is not all about ME. It's all about HIM. So please... stop backstabbing me. I never thought of posting an entry about you, about all your insults. Why are you so mad? It's just normal for me to have many friends..


I was actually shocked with what I've read. I didn't invite you to my debut because you can't understand the fact that I was actually sick and that I really can't force myself into going to that overnight. I said I was sorry, but I guess your mind is still that narrow to understand anything.


I know Mark told me not to blog about this issue, but I still have to defend myself somehow. And about that 'childhood issue'.. the crush crush thingy, that's not really what happened. :D Yes, I was crushing the guy that you're involved with, but I never told him I had a crush on him =D When he calls me, all we talk about is YOU, nothing more. I told him how wonderful a person you are... but I never thought of stealing him from you. I can't believe you thought maliciously towards us.


You've gone far enough. Just the same, I never want to see you. EVER. :D



4:58 PM Photobucket